John R. Morris, M.D.
Dr. Morris specializes in surgery of the hand and upper extremity and general orthopedic surgery.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellowship Trained in Surgery of the Hand
- Member American Soceity for Surgery of the Hand
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Member, Orange County Medical Association
- Member, California Medical Association
Dr. Morris earned his bachelor’s degree summa cum laude from the University of San Diego and received his Doctor of Medicine degree from UCLA School of Medicine. After medical school, Dr. Morris completed his orthopedic surgery residency training at the University of Southern California (LAC/USC Medical Center). While at USC, he received training in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery from the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic.
Dr. Morris completed specialty fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at USC. He also has served as teaching faculty at USC School of Medicine and UCI School of Medicine. He has expertise in treating all orthopedic disorders and specializes in surgery of the hand and upper extremity. Dr. Morris is currently the team physician for Junipero Serra High School in San Juan Capistrano.
In his spare time, Dr. Morris enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters.
Read the "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" Article written by Dr. Morris appearing in the January, 2010 issue of Physician Link News