California Specialty Surgery Center
The physicians at Community Orthopedic Medical Group perform most of their procedures and surgeries just adjacent to the clinic at California Specialty Surgery Center (CSSC). This state-of-the-art facility has two fully equipped operating rooms and a fully staffed injection suite for pain management procedures.
This facility is conveniently located just across from the COMG clinic. Most procedures performed at the center are minimally invasive outpatient procedures that do not require any overnight stays. The facility offers state-of-the-art equipment and highly qualified personnel in a warm, caring atmosphere that will make your outpatient experience as comfortable as possible.
Some of the procedures performed by our physicians at CSSC include:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Complex Joint Reconstruction
- Fracture Fixation
- Soft Tissue Reconstruction
- Comprehensive Hand and Foot Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery including:
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion or Disc Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Injections
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablations
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Sympathetic Nerve Injections
Click here for more information.