Stephen L. Tocci, M.D.
Dr. Tocci specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of complex foot and ankle disorders, orthopedic trauma and general orthopedic surgery.
- Chairman, Department of Orthopedics, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center
- Medical Director, California Specialty Surgery Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship Trained, Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellowship Trained, Orthopedic Trauma
- Serves on the Medical Executive Committee and the Board at Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center
Dr. Tocci was born and raised in Mission Viejo, California. He is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He stayed at Brown to complete an Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship. Dr. Tocci then completed a Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He is trained in both operative and non-operative management of complex foot and ankle disorders. In addition, he has extensive training in ankle arthroscopy and ankle replacement. Dr. Tocci believes in providing patients with compassionate care and coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment.
Read "Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes of Joint-preserving Procedures for Hallux Valgus in Rheumatoid Arthritis." Article written by Dr. Stephen Tocci appearing in the December, 2103 issue of National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
Read the "Unresolved Ankle Sprain" Article written by Dr.Stephen Tocci appearing in the November, 2010 issue of Physician Link News