- Board Certified in Primary Care by the NCCPA
- Board Certified in Surgery by the NCCPA
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
Jason W. Knott earned his Masters' degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Arizona School of Health Sciences in Phoenix, Arizona. Prior to joining Community Orthopedic Medical Group, Jason worked with an Orthopedic Surgeon in San Francisco specializing in Sports Medicine.
Jason earned his Bachelor's degree in Sports Medicine from San Diego State University. He has worked with a variety of athletes, including the USA Track and Field Team.
He enjoys golf, soccer and travel in his spare time.