Shoulder & Knee Disorders
The shoulder and knee specialists at COMG bring state of the art diagnostic testing, treatment and rehabilitation for shoulder and knee disorders.
Shoulder & Knee Disorders:
Many disorders of the shoulder and knee are treated with non-surgical approaches such as medications, injections and physical therapy. When surgery is indicated, COMG physicians perform advanced and minimally invasive procedures, including shoulder arthroscopy.
Detailed videos can be seen by clicking advanced arthroscopic techniques to repair the shoulder and knee.
Common Shoulder Conditions treated include:
Common Knee Conditions treated include:
- Meniscal tears – View Video
- Ligament tears (ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL) – View Video
- Knee arthritis – View Video
COMG physicians are highly trained in the most advanced surgical techniques of the Shoulder & Knee, including:
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, labral repair and arthroscopic stabilization for instability – View Video
- Arthroscopic knee surgery including meniscal and ligament (ACL) repair. – View Video
- Total Shoulder Replacement and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement – View Video
- Total Knee Replacement – View Video